Allied members are organizations with a vested interest in the lodging industry, who use AH&LA as a platform to grow their industry knowledge, while networking and conducting business with other members. Primarily comprised of key decision makers in the lodging industry, our members have the power to sign your dotted line, and we take strides to make our Allied members visible to this niche community.
To see who's already an allied member, click here.
If hoteliers comprise any part of your consumer base, you can’t afford not to join AH&LA especially at just $1,500 per year in dues. Click here to join now.
- Networking with AH&LA members at conferences and events at discounted admission prices, including the AH&LA Fall Conference, held in conjunction with the International Hotel/Motel + Restaurant Show, where entrance is free
- Attending a committee meeting and sharing your insight
- The John Whitaker Award, which recognizes an outstanding hotel supplier. Nominate a fellow allied member for the 2013 award now
- A free listing in Lodging magazine’s annual printed buyers’ guide, The Source Book, and online directory
- Hundreds of sponsorship opportunities, amenable to any budget
- Discounted advertising in Lodging magazine
- Free use of the AH&LA Allied Member logo to use on your marketing material
- AH&LA’s Directory of Hotel and Lodging Companies, produced with Smith Travel Research, and distributed monthly via an electronic Excel file. (A $1,500 value, or the cost of allied membership!)
- The Construction & Modernization Report, updated monthly with new leads
- AH&LA’s member property list
- Ability to earn the Certified Master Hotel Supplier certification free of charge
- AH&LA's Lodging Survey, valued at $1,000
- Free subscriptions to Lodging magazine and AH&LA SmartBrief
- Timely legislative updates sent straight to your inbox
- Free use of the AH&LA Information Center, answering any industry-related inquiry
- Educational Institute resources, offered at a 20-40% discount
- Hotel Horizons, PKF-HR's quarterly report containing five-year forecasts of supply, demand, occupancy, ADR, and RevPAR for the U.S. lodging industry and six chain-scale segments - sent annually in April
If you have a question or would like to speak with someone about membership, click here.